Study World College Of Engineering Application Form
Study World College Of Engineering Brochure
Guidance notes on completing the Application Form:
1 A) All applicants must complete the details and ensure that the application is clear and legible.
B) Affix Visible Photo for Identification
2.You must provide official documentary proof – (photocopy) of 10th Mark Sheet, HSC / Equivalent Mark Sheet*, HSC Hall Ticket, Birth Certificate, Nativity Certificate only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate(if applicable), Community Certificate, Transfer Certificate, First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate joint Declaration(only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate) (if applicable), Diploma Certificate (if applicable) including four copies of passport Size photographs. These documents Must be originals (which will be returned to you in due course) along with verified copies.
*Candidates appeared for HSC/Equivalent examination in March 2017 must produce Original Mark sheet and TC at the time of counseling. However, a downloaded copy of the mark sheet should be enclosed. Others to enclose a copy of mark sheet and TC.
3. You must complete the application form (this can be downloaded from our website) and send it to the Admission Office of Study World Kalaivani College of Technology. Please ensure that all required details are completed. The application form may be sent either by regular post, by courier, by email or delivered in person.
4. Please ensure that you have enclosed all the required documents (See checklist given in the application form) along with the application form. Incomplete applications will unnecessarily delay your application process. Full details of all requirements are set out in the form itself.
5. A decision on your application will be communicated to you as soon as possible. If you are accepted, an offer of a place of study will be made and you will be invited to accept this offer.
6. In some cases, an offer may be conditional. Where this is the case you will be informed of any additional requirements before an unconditional offer can be made. In this case please liaise closely with the Admissions staff to ensure that all conditions can be lifted as quickly as possible.
7. Students who are made an offer of a place need to pay the first installment (non-refundable) of their fees (equivalent to 10% of the first year fee) at the time of accepting the offer in order to secure a place on the course.